Sunday, January 2, 2011

Finally!

I've finally figured out how to post a blog! I didn't plan on having a blog anytime soon, but my friend convinced me I should so we could be "blog buddies"! And I have to say I'm enjoying it so far:)
     God has been teaching me so much over these last few days, it's been absolutely incredible! I don't even know where to begin. Hopefully I'll be able to gather my thoughts soon and share them with you! But for now, here's what I'm excited about.

What I'm excited about:
  • What God is teaching me and revealing to me.
  • Graduating!
  • The fact that Elevation Church is only 30 minutes away from Winthrop!
  • Starting back up with my internship.
  • Hanging out with some AMAZING! middle school girls!
  • Really, really good books:)
I can't think of anything else right now, so thanks for reading! I hope you have an absolutely fantastic week! Talk to you later!

1 comment: