Monday, January 3, 2011

Reaffirm-to confirm or ratify again

Well, it was my first day back to school... can't you tell how excited I am! NOT! I did have a pretty awesome experience at school today that reaffirmed everything that God wants me to do in my life, so I'd thought I would share it with you guys. I really hope reading this story about how God showed himself will enourage you in some way.
     A little background info before I get started with my story: I help with one of the special education classes at my school. It's been really beneficial for me since in the fall I'll be going to Winthrop University to major in Special Education. I really feel that majoring in Special Education is what God wants me to do. I don't know how yet, but I totally believe that through getting a degree in Special Education, God(not me, it'll all be Him) will use me in powerful ways to reach people who are far from Him. 
     Today when I walked in, I said hey to some of the students like I usually do, nothing too unusual about that. Right after I said hey, one of the students that I devote most of my time to ran up to me and give me a huge hug, and then another student followed. They were both so excited to see me. I was overwhelmed at first, but then absolutely loved every minute of it! I felt so loved and welcomed to be in there. It was amazing to see how God used those students to reaffirm His plan for my life. I'm really really pumped to see how God is going to use me for His glory through helping students in special education classes.
     I hope that encouraged you somehow, it definitely did for me! Have a great rest of the day, God bless!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment