Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Feelin' the Love

I feel like I've been at a masquerade for the past few months, especially with my LIFEgroup. I had been acting like things were fine in my life, when really it felt like my world was turning upside down. I didn't want them to see me vulnerable. Looking back now, I wish they would have been able to see how much God has worked in my life and how much peace He has given me over these past couple of weeks.

Sunday night I finally told them everything that was going on with my family, and it was so hard. Not because of what is going on, I have peace about that now, but because I've kept this from them for so long. They missed out on seeing firsthand how God can take a situation that seems hopeless and make it something that brings Him so much glory. Even though I didn't tell them until Sunday night, they were awesome about it. There's so much love going on in my LIFEgroup, it's amazing. We've been together since seventh grade, and we've been through a lot, but we've gotten stronger through each situation. It really puts things into perspective and makes me see how much I love my LIFEgroup and appreciate all they do. As excited as I am about graduating, I will definitely miss my LIFEgroup! I love y'all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment